Have you seen this wine?
The back label says
"Jarhead Red is made by Marines, for Marines. The net proceeds from the sale of this wine benefit the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation who provide educational assistance to the children of fallen Marines."
I have to admit I'm not a big wine drinker but when I do I'll definitely be buying this wine from now on!
On to wedding fun....
My mom and I met with Michelle today, my coordinator, and my mom finally got to see The Jones Victorian in person. She loved it, it's impossible not to.
Also, I unexpectedly found my tiara yesterday! I found it at Loehmanns and got a great deal on it!
I love it and feel like a princess!


2 comments:
My Poppy (he is a former Sgt Major in the Marines) loooooves Jarhead Red. He drinks it all the time and I think even has a tshirt from them! He is 88 years old, so I guess he can get away with it!
Love wine, so I will definitely have to try Jarhead Red -- especially since proceeds go to a good cause! Thanks for sharing! (P.S. Love the tiara! Very pretty!)
Post a Comment