Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Horrible News

We found out my grandma has cancer just a few days ago. We are all devistated. It was so unexpected. She has esophagus cancer and the outlook is not good. And my wedding is so close....
If you can, please pray for her and for us.

Grandma and I in Europe this past summer
I am so thankful we got to go on this trip together


4 comments:

Allie said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Rach said...

Praying for your family <3

ines said...

Praying for your family.

My Traveling Troop said...

I am sorry to hear that your grandmother has cancer. I watched several of my family members battle cancer, and learned that prayer, love and support is the best medicine of all. It sounds like your grandmother is getting all of that and more -- the perfect ingredients to beating this! - Kristina