Thursday, November 10, 2011

My first quilt!

My best friend is about 7 months pregnant, which means baby shower! Her shower is going to be on Dec. 10th and I am very excited. I've been wanting to make a quilt for a while now, but just wasn't sure what kind of theme I wanted or who I wanted to make it for. Well this is my opportunity! I actually went to Joann's a few weeks ago, and because of that wonderful thing called school, I haven't had the time to start...until tonight!

Her nursery and theme is teddy bears with brown and blue. Here are my fabrics I picked out. Her husband is also a marine, so I had to add some camo in there! Oh, and the back side of the quilt is going to be a super soft and cuddly brown.
(Please excuse the crappy phone pictures)


Everything isn't sewed together here, but you get the idea.

I'm excited to see the finished product, It's already turning out better than I thought!

No comments: