Sunday, October 2, 2011

The First Fall Crafts

A few weeks ago a good friend of my moms had a craft party - which means a bunch of girls, a lot of yummy food, margaritas and crafting! In other words, it's a ton of fun! The lady's name is Pam, and she is very crafty. My mom however, and the rest of the girls, are not so crafty haha. They are so funny to watch because they act like it is so hard, and are always looking to Pam and I for help. Anyway, we made some really cute pumpkins and cute little fall banners.


Here's my banner. They were just made out of felt, and felt pieces we cut out. Then we added a little paint.

I love my little pumpkin! We picked out our fabric, sewed up the ends and stuffed them. Then added the cute stems and pretty embellishments to the top.

 Both my mom's and mine. I think it would be super cute to have a bunch of these, all different sizes and designs in a cute spot!



No comments: