I'm back! Wow, that was a long break. I wasn't planning on it being so long; things just got crazy busy for about a month there.... like I graduated college for one! Woot! Well, my graduation is next Thursday, but really I finished all my classes so I'd say that counts. I have a few catch up posts I will be doing soon, but first I really wanted to do this link-up!
Now that I am done with school I cannot wait to read and read and read all the books I want and ones of my choosing. So, my current read is Fifty Shades of Grey, like everyone else and their mom. I'm only 23% of the way through according to my kindle, but boy am I already hooked! I've just started getting to the *ahem* good parts. I've never read a book like this and was afraid I would be a squeamish, but so far I'm doing okay.
I have quite a bit more to go, but I don't see myself not liking the book. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds through all three books!
Also, I've still been adding to my 25 in 2012 even if I haven't posted about the books. I recently finished The Witness by Nora Roberts. Holy cow I loved it! I highly recommend.
Who's read 50 shades and what did you think?!


3 comments:
This really is the week to link up with 50 shades. I haven't read it yet, but hope to soon!
Congrats on graduating!!!
I only read the first 50 Shades book..I never got hooked! :(
Congrats on graduating!! I haven't read 50 shades yet and am still undecided if I will, but I read The Witness by Nora Roberts too and absolutely loved it!! Such a good book!!
Post a Comment