Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The date is set!!!!

July 24th
Is going to be the big day! Our wedding is going to be at The Jones Victorian. The prettiest place ever to get married. I can't remember if I wrote about it in a previous post or not. Erik valets there for weddings and I also help set up. It is a very expensive place but the lady who owns and runs everything is the nicest lady I have ever met. She told us she wanted to help us out with our wedding but we never expected what she is giving to us. She is doing our wedding for us at cost, which is nothing. I'm talking we are getting a $20,000 wedding for a few thousand. I almost cried when she told us, I still can not believe it. I just feel so blessed.








I never thought I would be able to have my absolute fairytale dream wedding, but somehow by the grace of God I am and I am so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! And the day before my birthday!
I love the location :)

Anonymous said...

that is amazing!!! :) Congrats!! that place is wonderful!!

Samantha said...

What a beautiful location for your wedding, and that is so amazing what she did for you. Those sorts of deals don't come around too often! I'm so happy for you!