Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sew much stuff!

Its been a while, I know, I suck. As always work, school, Dood, crafting, reading, and unfortunately blogging is last on the list.
Some awesome news, remember how I was saving up for a sewing machine? Well, my friend (the one who started this obsession) gave me one!!! She had two, one is a bit newer so thats the one she mostly used so she gave me her other one! It's a brother and in like new condition, I couldn't be happier. Some of my projects....

A tutu for my little sister. Its not for halloween, my brother plays baseball and theyre the San Francisco Giants, these are their colors so she can wear it to his games.

This apron I made for my bestfriend whose birthday is coming up, im working on the matching oven mitts now.

Also, I added a new page to my blog about books. Books I want to read, books I just finished reading and my little rating for them. Check it out and if anyone has some books I must add to my list, let me know!
=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute apron. I make aprons also.

www.samanthasaccessories.com
and
www.samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com

good luck on making them. they are fun :)

xo

samantha

betterblondesam.blogspot.com