I know, I know, I'm the worst blogger on the face of this planet! There's just been soooo much going on the last few month. So, I decided to do a little update with pictures, but first, we received orders (finally!!!) a couple weeks ago and tomorrow is our last. day. here. I can't even believe it. So, naturally, the last couple weeks I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It didn't help that this was smack dab in the middle of the holidays too! So, in roughly 36 hours the hubby and I will be on the road to move across country. Hello Virginia! I am so excited though, a bit nervous, but excited. Now for some pics...
 |
| Hubs and I at a friends ugly Christmas sweater party! |
 |
| Christmas gifts! Scored! I can't wait to use my new Kitchen Aid goodies in our new place! |
 |
| Christmas day :) |
 |
| Christmas day with my little (not so little) brother, Grandma, Grandpa and Mom. |
 |
We went over to my dad's a few days after Christmas. Hubs made dough nuts with my little brother and sister. What a good brother-in-law! |
 |
| Last night out with the crew! |
 |
Our last time at our favorite sushi place :(
|
One of the worst parts of leaving home and moving is all "the lasts" and goodbyes. :(
It's never fun, but we finally get to start our new life and I am beyond excited for that!
And who knows, hopefully in a year or so we'll be at Camp Pendleton and so close to home!
3 comments:
Yay for a new adventure! :) I'm sure you will love Virginia.
awww have a blast in virginia. at least you'll get some real seasons unlike here ha.
I absolutely loved Virginia - really made me wish my husband was going to be there longer than he was! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment