- I got into the California State University of Long Beach aka the second most applied to school in the nation! Not only did I get accepted but I did so into an impacted major. Can't a girl feel accomplished?
- I turned 21 this summer. I've been waiting my whole life for this! Literally. Dood (We call eachother this so this is what I will call him on here) turned 21 when I was 17, so now we can FINALLY go out and get drinks together!
- Dood, my love is soon to graduate from OCS and will become a 2nd Ltn. in the USMC! So there are going to be soooo many things I will be learning about the military lifestyle.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
First blog, first post!
I actually made this blog a few years ago and never wrote in it. What a better time to start than now since my life is or has recently changed in so many different ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment